Passenger Lifts are for general use, they are available in either Hydraulic or Traction dirve with a capacity of up to 16 persons (larger is possible)
Each passenger lift uses the latest innovative lift engineering methods and is manufactured & certified to meet or exceed the requirements of DDA, Part M, EN81-70 and BS8300.
Passenger lifts can be supplied wall-mounted or structure-supported, motor room-less options are available and all lifts are supplied with a superb range of stunning lift car finishes
- Available in the standard sizes of 6, 8, 10 or 13 person capacity (13 person available in stretcher or square style ) other sizes are available as a special option.
- “Wall mounted” or “Structure Mounted” (no load bearing shaft walls to be built)
- Require a “motor room”, options are: traditional motor room (MR), motor room cabinet (MRC, small cabinet) or motor roomless, all motor room machinery contained within the shaft)
- Range of finishes available.
Tel 01603 866206 for further information.
Disabled Platform Lifts (DDA)
Our range of Disabled Platform Lifts are an ideal solution for disabled access to different levels in buildings. With a rated load of either 400 kg or 630 kg our platform lifts can travel up to 12 metres. The platform lift can be supplied in a variety of finishes, apart from the standard white, lift can be provided in any colour from the RAL range.
We provide the shaft enclosure and this can be in either solid steel or a combination of glazing and steel. Since a shaft is provided the building work required is minimal and installation is therefore quick and easy.
Operation is simple, with all electric’s incorporated within the lift unit. Modular in construction, the platform lift is fitted with a variety of alarms and integral call systems, emergency stop buttons and slip resistant flooring for added safety.
The Disabled Platform Lift can be installed into new or existing buildings with a minimum of disruption. With only a 50mm pit and virtually no builders work, installation can normally be completed in a couple of days.
The platform is constructed of high quality steel and incorporates a non-slip floor covering. Tactile push buttons, emergency lighting and handrail are easily accessible to all users being positioned within the 1100mm high platform wall. Safety edges are fitted to all sides.
Hinged, manually opened and fully glazed steel doors, 900 x 2000 mm, with self-closers are supplied as standard. In certain circumstances the upper level can be provided with a 1100mm high gate subject to approval by HSE. With door openings on three sides, possible entry and exit from the lift can be at the front, front and rear or front and side. Automatic door openers are offered as an option.
The lift consists of a platform travelling inside a smooth shaft enclosure, consisting of either double skinned insulated steel panels or toughened and laminated safety glass.
The lift is operated by continuous pressure push buttons in accordance with European codes. Each landing has a push button to call the lift and a green LED lamp together with a lift arrival chime that indicates the lift arrival. The platform console houses the large tactile push buttons which provide floor designation, emergency stop and alarm functions. Optional voice annunciation and additional emergency communication systems are also houses within the console. A battery backed up small hidden fluorescent tube provides lighting to the control station on the platform. Further lighting may however be required in the shaft.
As standard the lift is supplied in white. However, as an option we can supply the lift in any colour, or combination of colours from the RAL range.
• Simple design incorporating large push buttons for easy operation.
• All equipment and controls are located within its own steel structure.
• Flexible modular construction that blends in well and enhances all types of environments.
• Requires virtually no building work.
• Supplied with complete structure and choice of cladding - steel or toughened and laminated safety glass.
• Fully compliant with European Directives, British Standards and Building Regulations where applicable.
• No seperate shaft required
• No machine room required
• No deep pit required (50mm)
• No major building work required
• Easy and quick to install
• Easy to operate
• Easy to maintain
• Low overall cost
||Automatic screw and nut drive
||2.2 kW 415V, 3-phase, 50 Hz
||400kg or 630kg
||0.15 metres per second
||Hinged manual steel 900 x 2000 mm with self closures as standard
||Prefabricated smooth shaft
||Double skinned insulated steel or optional glass panels
||Fluorescent with emergency back-up
||Steel with slip resistant rubber coating
||1100 x 1480 mm or 1000 x 1480 mm (smaller available)
||1475 x 1600 mm or 1375 x 1600 mm
Tel 01603 866206 for further information.
Service / Goods Lifts provide a reliable and cost effective solution for the transportation of goods between floors. From 50kg to 2000kg our lifts have been designed specifically to meet your needs within your industry including Hotels, Restaurants, Offices, Retail Stores and Industrial. "Off the shelf" options may be available for projects with short lead times.
Standard features of goods lifts include:
- Serves up to 6 floors·.
- Quick installation
- Self supporting structure or wall mounted
- No separate machine room
- 3 phase drive unit (single phase available)
- Microprocessor controller
- Galvanised steel structure and machine access doors
- Zintec or galvanised steel car, landing doors and frames
- Stainless steel base and removable shelf
- Single or through entry
- Push button stations with car position and Photo Gallery indicators
- Lift arrival and door open signals
- Sizes can be manufactured to suit your needs
Do you have problems with your stairs?
A Stairlift could transform your life. Giving you back easy access to all floors of your home. Within a few days of calling to enquire about a stairlift, you could be using the stairs with ease. We can supply both straight and curved rail stair lifts.For over 10 years our suppliers have installed thousands of Stairlifts across the UK and around the world. With over 100,000 happy customers worldwide our stairlift is truly world class. We provide exceptionally reliable, safe and easy-to-use stairlifts to meet all of our customers' needs.
Features as standard:
- Easy to use Paddle control
- 2 x remote controls
- Whisper quiet
- Smooth start/stop - no jolts!
- Swivel Seat
- Fold-up seat, arms & footrest
- Safety sensors
- Maintenance free battery (DC) power
- Digital status display
- Lockable with key
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems
- Quick to install
- Outdoor stair lift model available
Tel 01603 866206 to make an appointment of if you have any questions.